– Class Designated Pit Areas
4.70 Knights(NOW 818 Parking/Outlaw Small Tire) South Pit Area
– Mean Street(Also Outlaw Small Tire) Center Pit Area
True Street (NOW 1320 Street Racer) Fence Pit Area
– Overflow West and North sides of staging lanes
– Rear Area of Lane 6 will be used for all Class Tech Inspections
– No Pitting and/or Staging in the Special Events Area
– Gate Fee: $20.00 per person
– Class Entry/Tech Cards/Registration takes place at the Swag Shack
*Some noted track areas for new racers not familiar with Caprock Motorplex
Please like our Facebook Page for More updates etc- CLICK HERE
Text Penwell to #51660 for the latest track news and updates.
818 Quick 8 Door Car Class- See Caprock FB Page for More info
*8 car Minimum for Guaranteed Payout*
*If less than 8 cars, it will be 100% Entry Payout*
*Big Tire will be 8/12/16 Car Field Only. If you don’t Qualify, your tech card money will be split to purse/track*
Outlaw Small Tire – See Caprock FB Page for More info
29.5 x 10.5 Max Tire Size
Run What Ya Brung On Small Tires!
WTMS275/West Texas Mean Street- Rules and Info– Click Here
1320 Street Racer
“NEW CLASSES 2017” –
Text Penwell to #51660 for the latest news and updates.